Benefits of using silver cutlery and silverware:
1. Silver is an inert metal that is less susceptible to chemical reactions, so it is not affected by heavy metals.
2. silver has a good heat dissipation, soluble in water can reduce blood heat, play a role in softening the heart and brain blood vessels.
3. The silver ion sodium ions released by the silver tea with the tea can act as a disinfectant. A very small amount of silver is dissolved in water as silver ions.
4. Silver ions can sterilize, and as long as two hundred parts per billion of silver ions per liter of water, it is enough to kill most bacteria. Silver tea with boiled water can make the water soft and thin.
5. The silverware can hold water, milk, soup, etc. for a long time without being mildewed, fermented, and stinky, and plays a role in sterilization and disinfection. Because silver can form traces of silver ions in water, it absorbs bacteria and disables the enzymes that rely on respiration, causing the bacteria to die quickly.
6. Silver chopsticks, silver spoons, silver cups, and other tableware, with disinfection, sterilization, activate cells, promote body detoxification regimen, accelerate metabolism, strengthen the resilience of the disease. Long-term use, it has the effect of enhancing energy and prolonging life.
7. Silver has a strong bactericidal ability and no harm to humans and animals. At present, more than half of the world’s airlines have used silver water filters. Swimming pools in many countries are also cleaned with silver, and the purified water does not irritate the swimmer’s eyes and skin like water purified with chemicals.
Silver tableware silver drinking utensils precautions and maintenance methods:
1 After each use, gently dry the water with a soft, dry cloth.
2 When the silver color turns black, use a silver cloth or a silver bar to wipe it.
3 If it is not used for a long time, wrap it with a soft cloth or paper and prevent it from being stored in a cool place.
4 Before using the silver cup, pour 1/3 of the warm water not exceeding 60C, wash the cup and preheat it, shake it gently and pour it off (do not directly inject the boiling water into the cup, because the silver liner is very soft, instantly A large amount of boiling water will expand and contract, causing deformation of the inner tank.)
5 If there are stains or discoloration during use, carefully polish with silver cloth or silver powder.If you do not use it for a long time, wipe it with a soft cloth or paper and keep it in a cool place.
6 After pouring hot water, do not tighten the cover too tightly to prevent the silver liner from deforming due to excessive pressure.
7 When the silver cup is not in use, gently wipe the moisture in the cup with a dry cloth or paper towel to keep it dry.
8 After brewing coffee with tea, try to develop the habit of cleaning the silver cup. For example, if the tea scale is produced, you can use a soft toothbrush and toothpaste to gently wipe the surface of the liner. 5. The discoloration of the silver liner surface during use is a normal oxidation phenomenon.But please don’t worry, it will not affect your use, you can also use toothpaste or white vinegar for cleaning.
9 It is forbidden to contact with acid and alkali and strong corrosive substances, and it is not suitable to collide with hard objects.
For reference, the size is slightly wrong with manual measurement. Product batches may change, please refer to the actual product. Although photos are taken in kind due to environment, light, display and other reasons, slight color differences are normal.
Material: S999 silver